Seller represented by:
Alan Olson - DR with CENTURY 21 Atwood
- For Sale
308XX County 21 Rd Rothsay, MN 56579 Get directions$350,000
- MLS# 20-5800
- Listed 10 Months 30 Days Ago
103 Acres of hunting land & farm land north of Carlisle. 84 acres in CRP and in the RIM program. The CRP generates $8, 100 income each year and does not expire until 2024. Approximately half of the acreage is in CRP and is tillable and can be built on. Enjoy 3, 000 ft of shoreline on 2 duck lakes (Haldorsen & No Name Lake) which provides excellent waterfowl hunting as well as deer hunting. This land is surrounded by good farmland. Both of these lakes are private lakes, one of which the DNR has been raising walleyes in for $150 per year with no public access. CRP and RIM land all planted to native prairie. RIM land cannot be drained, filled, or burned.
- Seller represented by:
- REALTOR ® Alan Olson - DR with CENTURY 21 Atwood
Waterfront and Water Access
- Waterfront Feet: 3000
- Lot Description: C.R.P, Lake/Pond, Pasture, Wetland
- Lot Size Acres: 103.72
- Lot Size Dimensions: Irregular
- Lot Size Square Feet: 4518043
- High School: Rothsay
Other Property Info
- Annual Tax Amount: 2342.00
- Source Listing Status: Active
- Directions: Hwy 21 North of Carlisle. 1 miles past I94 on both sides of the Highway.
- Source Property Type: J
- Area: Otter Tail
- Source Neighborhood: Otter Tail
- Parcel Number: 45000230129000
- Source System Name: C2C
Building and Construction
- Structure Type: Vacant Lots/Land
|7||Rothsay Elementary School||PK-6||6.2 mi|
|9||Rothsay Secondary School||7-12||6.2 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.
Property History for 308XX County 21 Rd
|Date||Event||Price||Price / Sq ft||Source|
The price and tax history data is obtained from public records and/or MLS feeds from local jurisdiction. Contact your REALTOR® directly in order to obtain the most up-to-date information available.